Q: The best spark plug for Chevy Blazer

I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer. I was wondering--what’s a good random spark plug you recommend I put in and which type?

The best thing really--those things were designed for ACDelco plugs they came with. And if it didn’t come with the Radian spark plugs, buy the AC or Radian, because they last longest. Since spark plugs were designed for an engine, the ones they come with are generally the best ones that you can use and stick with them. Those gimmicks like “spark plugs with four electrodes” and all this other nonsense--lot of times they don’t do that much. Stick to the factory ones, you’ll generally get the best wear out of them.

3. The best spark plug for Chevy Blazer