Q: Whistling sound coming from front of car while driving.

While in motion, the car makes a whistling sound that sounds like it is coming from the front tire area.

This sounds like a possible bad wheel bearing. I would enlist the help of a YourMechanic professional to check your wheel bearings with an automotive stethoscope. This will help the professional to determine where the noise is coming from. Other possible causes include brake issues or issues with the cv axles. The sound will certainly be coming from something that is rotating. Once the faulty part is found have it replaced to get rid of the sound.

3. Whistling sound coming from front of car while driving.