Q: What type of serpentine belt would i use for a 2013 hyundai elantra

I bought a serpentine belt for my car but I think I got the wrong size or the wrong one.

A: There are two types of serpentine belts for...

There are two types of serpentine belts for your Hyundai. One is for models with adaptive transmission control and one is without. Without seeing the vehicle it would be tough to tell which model yours is. If you're able to find out which one you have, feel free to resubmit a question with that detail. Otherwise, if you think you'll need some help with the installment, I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to assist you with the replacement of the correct serpentine belt.