Q: Code p0301

So have this misfire cylinder 1 code changed spark plug check wires by putting them in different place can't figure out the problem put cleaner thinking maybe injector but can't find all the injectors to test them anyone know what else could cause this thanks oh I'll add change my muffler right down to cadlyic converter please help

Hello. If the powertrain control module detects that there is an increase or decrease of the crankshaft revolutions per minute that is more than 2 percent, it will store the P0301 trouble code. A percentage increase or decrease in revolutions per minute greater than 10 percent indicates that the misfiring problem is more serious. The P0301 trouble code indicates that cylinder 1 is not getting the necessary spark resulting in a misfiring condition. There are multiple possible reasons and mechanical faults that trigger this code and just as many symptoms that can indicate a serious problem exists. Review this article to see several of the possible causes, and you should have a better indication of how to diagnose this problem.