Q: Q: Stalling

My car is stalling out right after I start it. If I start it again, it shakes and the hood sounds like its clunking, and may stall while I start speeding up/shifting. If it doesn't, it goes along fine with no issues

Hi there. What you are describing is quite similar to a fuel restriction or a problem with an fuel to air ratio sensor or component. Some common parts that can cause this problem include clogged or dirty fuel injectors or the throttle body, a faulty mass air flow sensor, idle control valve or perhaps a damaged O2 sensor. The best way to diagnose this problem and ensure you have the right repairs made is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.