Q: Brake pads making funny noise.

There is a funny noise from the front passenger's side wheel when making a left turn. I suspect that it could be the brake pads. The front wheel also shakes and vibrates when I step on the gas, and the steering wheel shakes when I apply the brakes.

You may have more than one problem on your car. Your funny noise may be the axle or bearing. the vibration on acceleration is in the axle or bearings. The vibrate when braking may be in the brake rotors. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. A complete front end and brake inspection is recommended.

3. Brake pads making funny noise.