Q: I changed the throttle body on 2006 Chevy impala and it says service throttle body after resetting it.

Our 2006 Chevy impala was giving error decreased power so we changes throttle body and reset it now it's saying service throttle what do we need to do its a 3500

Hi there. Check the resistance on the throttle position sensor on the throttle body and the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal. There should be a resistance on the sensors. If one or both sensors have no resistance or have a really high resistance, then I recommend replacing that or both sensors. If you need further assistance with your throttle body service message, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I changed the throttle body on 2006 Chevy impala and it says service throttle body after resetting it.