Q: How do you adjust the side view mirrors?

How do you adjust the side view mirrors?

A: Your side view mirrors give you a way to se...

Your side view mirrors give you a way to see what drivers are doing to the side and behind your car. Of course, you have to have them adjusted correctly to use them. Here’s how:

1. Locate the circular mirror control on the driver side.

2. Turn the knob left to select the driver side mirror.

3. Tilt the control stick up and down or left and right to adjust the mirror.

4. Turn the knob to the right (past the center lock mark) to adjust the passenger side mirror.

5. Repeat the steps to adjust the mirror.

6. Turn the knob back to the center lock position.

Tips

• Don’t forget to lock the mirror controls or you might bump it and throw a mirror out of adjustment.

• Make sure that your side view mirrors show little to nothing of your own car – only the very edge should be seen.

• To protect your side view mirrors, fold them in when entering a car wash.