Q: My Lexus es350 vibrate

asked by on February 02, 2018

My Lexus es350 vibrate at 40-60+ While am accelerating .. it stop after some time and vibrate again later, I change the tire but still the same thing

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are several things that can cause a vibration to occur at these speeds, ranging from tire/wheel balance to loose suspension or steering components. It’s also possible that an engine or transmission mount is loose or worn out, or wheel bearing is beginning to fail. Diagnosing this type of issue is much easier when a professional mechanic can test drive the vehicle and replicate the symptom, so you might want to set up an appointment to have someone complete this service for you at your location.