Q: My nissan xtrail will crank but it wont start. I've bought a starter, spark plugs, fuel filter and a relay.

My 2000 nissan xtrail wont start, one day it just stopped working. My mechanic told me to get a starter, i then got a starter , along with spark plugs.. The key got the engine to turn but the vehicle just wont fire, he then assumed it was the relay, so he disconnected the alarm ( the alarm has something to do with the fuel pump. The previous owner ran the wires into it, so now the fuel pump wont turn on, unless you play with the relay... I really need some help

Your car’s immobilizer system has to be functioning properly to start your car. If you suspect that the immobilizer system has been modified, the first order of business is to restore it and that might require consulting the factory wiring diagram. Once the immobilizer system is ruled out as a cause of the no start, if the vehicle still does not start, the recommended service is a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, the innumerable possible causes of failure to start and run are dealt with by the responding certified mechanic and he or she will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My nissan xtrail will crank but it wont start. I've bought a starter, spark plugs, fuel filter and a relay.