Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-16kkzfhjs:173:8

Q: Wondering if my clutch is starting to go bad. 2013 Dodge Dart

I'm curious whether or not my clutch is slipping or going bad. I get this bad smell in my car quite often which I was told could be my brake pads heating up but sometimes it doesn't happen with hard breaking it'll just randomly happen (usually on back roads where a lot of shifting is necessary). I've noticed that the shit knob and gear mechanism move a lot more when I'm driving in gear as well as sole instances where I have to put the clutch in and out a few times to get the car into first while stopped. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

A: Hi there - it is possible that your clutch ...

Hi there - it is possible that your clutch is nearing its "end of life", and needs replacement. A clutch that is scorched, or has any kind of oil (engine or transmission) will smell as well as slip after a while. In addition to the odd smell you mention, you also reference having difficulty getting the car into gear as well. This is the most obvious symptom for a clutch that is "dragging", or not completely releasing. I would recommend having your clutch inspected to determine if it should be replaced. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.