Q: Hi! We have a 2007 Honda CR-V and recently several dashboard lights came on.

We have a 2007 Honda CR-V and recently several dashboard lights came on. They were the DTC, VSA, traction control, TPMS, and the D (when the car is in drive) would blink. The dealership said that it was the "computer" and we had to have it replaced. Fast forward two months. We had the vehicle for an oil change, tire rotation, and differential service. A few hours later, the dashboard is blinking with all the same lights before we had the computer replaced. Now they say that it's the gauge module. Is it possible that the same lights would be on for both issues? Is it possible that it was the gauge module originally and we didn't actually need to replace the computer? Thanks for your expertise! = )

Hi there. If you have all of these lights coming on most of the time this is a voltage issue. It can be from a failing battery or alternator, but most of the time it is caused by an issue with a bad connection. I usually load test the battery and alternator first. If they both test fine then I check all of the ground connections. From my experience with this vehicle the issue is usually a bad ground connection. If you want to have this warning light issue checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the warning lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

• Hi! We have a 2007 Honda CR-V and recently several dashboard lights came on.