Q: My front end dropped to the ground

I was making a left turn heard a braking noise and the whole passenger side dropped to the ground and it sounds like something is scraping when I drive it.

A: Hello there. If something is scraping on yo...

Hello there. If something is scraping on your 2000 Ford Mustang it should not be driven until repairs have been made. Many faults will cause the front end to drop like this, the most common would be a failed ball joint, control arm, strut assembly, or a faulty knuckle. I would have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle’s brakes, steering, and suspension in person to determine what is causing it to drop like this. From there, they can make any repairs required to resolve the issue.