Q: knocking from suspension.. already replaced complete strut units (spring/strut

has a knocking sound from the suspension.. also when turning the steering wheel.. already replaced the complete strut units..

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Replacing the struts was a good starting point. Now you are going to want to inspect the rest of the steering and suspension components (which are very closely related). Turn the steering wheels back and forth while inspecting the vehicle. Look for any linkage that may be touching (specifically the tie rods), and check for any obvious signs of damage or excess wear. You may also want to look into the CV joints, the ball joints, the vehicle’s control arms, and the wheel bearings. Only further inspection will tell. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. knocking from suspension.. already replaced complete strut units (spring/strut