Q: Q: my car stalls when I accelerate

My car stalls when accelerating. It cuts off and sometimes doesn't cut back on. I replaced the battery and had it checked and no codes came up.

A car that is getting fuel and is properly tuned should take off quickly when the accelerator is pressed. A vehicle that is sluggish or slow to accelerate can be dangerous, especially at intersections and on-ramps.Modern cars have a very complex system that delivers fuel to the engine and rids of the vehicle of exhaust gases. A failure in any part of this system can lead to a car that is slow to accelerate. In the majority of cases, the problem can be traced back to the fuel system. Due to the multiple components that comprise the fuel system, it would be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection first, so they can pinpoint the trouble spot and recommend the right repair.

3. Q: my car stalls when I accelerate