Q: Antifreeze keep running out and overheating now

Antifreeze was running out I try to put more in the radiator but it keep running and it's overheating

Hello there, you have a few problems with your 2007 Nissan Altima. If coolant ran out after it was put in there is a leak somewhere in the system. The most common places for a leak are the radiator, coolant hoses, thermostat, water pump, or coolant reservoir. The engine is overheating from the coolant leak and should not be driven until the fault is resolved. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your cooling system leak and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.