Q: Antifreeze keep running out and overheating now

Antifreeze was running out I try to put more in the radiator but it keep running and it's overheating

Hello there, you have a few problems with your 2007 Nissan Altima. If coolant ran out after it was put in there is a leak somewhere in the system. The most common places for a leak are the radiator, coolant hoses, thermostat, water pump, or coolant reservoir. The engine is overheating from the coolant leak and should not be driven until the fault is resolved. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your cooling system leak and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. Antifreeze keep running out and overheating now