Q: Ambient air temperature sensor location

Fault code P0070 on Vauxhall Signum 1.9 cdti can you give me location of ambient air temperature sensor

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If I’m not mistaken, the sensor is located directly below the front number plate in front of the radiator fan. If you look through the bottom grill you will see where it’s mounted. The loom is part of the front bumper one, including frog lights and headlights washers. It’s plugged on the front end, on the left side of the car under the headlight. Hopefully this helps! I recommend having a local certified technician replace or install the ambient air temperature sensor for you if you need further help.

3. Ambient air temperature sensor location