Q: How do I override the interior light delay module so when I shut the door the lights will turn off?

How do I override the interior light delay module so when I open the door the lights come on but when I shut the door the lights go out immediately instead of staying on and then going off I ask this because sometimes the delay module does not work right in my lights don't go off I've checked all the door switches and replace them this is now the second time this situation has happened to me it's not at all time a current reoccurring thing but I would just like to override it and get rid of it so when I open the doors to come on and when I close the doors they go off immediately

Hi there. The interior lamp control module is located under the center of the instrument panel on the dash of your vehicle. Look for any ground wires to the interior light circuits to see if they are loose. If all the wiring looks in good condition, I recommend replacing the interior lamp control module. The module is tied into the interior lighting, the door switches, and the ignition switch. You car hard wire the dome light to the fuse box with a key on only slot to bypass the module if you insist on not replacing the module. If you need further assistance with the dome light staying on after locking the doors, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do I override the interior light delay module so when I shut the door the lights will turn off?