Q: My car will crank but not start - 2003 Honda Civic

I replaced the time belt , fuel pump ,knock sensor, crank sensor, new battery , no immobilize problems new fuses

A number of components can cause a crank/no start condition. The engine control unit (ECU) is going be the first place to look for engine rotation. If the crankshaft/engine speed sensor is faulty, the ECU will not send a signal to either the fuel pump or ignition system. If the engine control unit itself is faulty, it may not send signals to the fuel and ignition systems even if the crank sensor is good. Also, a fault in the fuel system, whether a bad fuel pump or fuel pump relay, may be faulty. A common fault with Honda vehicles of this generation is the ignitor/module which is part of the distributor. If the ignitor fails, you will have no spark. Since a number of expensive components can cause a crank but no start issue, have a certified technician check for spark and fuel to avoid randomly replacing expensive components that are not returnable once installed and may not correct your issue.

3. My car will crank but not start - 2003 Honda Civic