Q: 2013 Ford Fiesta has some weird clicking noise.

When I take my foot off the brake, my car makes some weird clicking noise or grumbling noise, and sometimes if I listen well enough it's like I can hear liquid moving around. One day my engine light came on. Some of my liquids were low so we refilled them and fixed it but I still hear some odd noises. What could this be, could it be serious or just in my head?

Hi there. The clicking noise could be coming from the brake pads shifting around when the brake pedal is released. The fluid noise could be just fuel in the tank sloshing around if your fuel level is low. I recommend performing a 75 point safety inspection around your vehicle to ensure that everything is working properly. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.