Q: Spark plug

Hi , I need one of my spark plug replace the car drive but shake a little , is it drivable for shorth distance until you guys fix it ?

It’s never a good idea to drive a car with a misfiring engine! If the misfire is due to a bad spark plug as you are presuming, there could be secondary ignition voltage feeding back to the ignition system which could damage your coils and modules. If the car is misfiring for some other reason, like a leaking head gasket, there could be more serious engine damage by operating the car. While it’s very difficult to arrange your life around a malfunctioning car, YourMechanic can help ease that pain by sending a mechanic right to your home to inspect your misfiring engine and help you decide what to do next.