Q: Replaced ignition module,coil,coil pick-up, still no spark,

Ran vehicle in a.m. Went a few hours later and would not start. Replaced module,coil, pip sensor. Still no spark. Put a different distributor on-twice. Thought first one may be bad. no start.

Based on the symptoms you described, it is possible that your ignition switch may be having some issues. I would recommend having the ignition switch tested by a qualified professional to determine if it is functioning properly. If the ignition switch is not functioning as it should, replacement of the ignition switch should resolve the issue you are having. This repair may include replacing the lock cylinder and ignition key as well.