Q: Installed Stage 2 clutch and clutch won't disengage. Is the clutch misaligned or is it something else?2008 Subaru Impreza

We recently installed a stage 2 clutch in the car. We bled all the air out of the clutch and installed a Used stay rod and bushings to replace the bent stock stay rod. When turned off completely, the gears shift correctly without having to push in the clutch. The car only turns over in neutral. If you start the car in first, it stalls. If the car is started in neutral and changed to first it sputters forward stalling. If the gear is shifted to fourth, there's a grinding noise. The clutch pedal is also sticking to the floor and is very loose.

Hello. It sounds like the clutch disc is backwards. If it is then it will act this way. You will either need to remove the transmission again or have a certified shop do it.

3. Installed Stage 2 clutch and clutch won't disengage. Is the clutch misaligned or is it something else?2008 Subaru Impreza