Q: Steering wheel is stiff

asked by on May 31, 2017

My steering wheel all of a sudden feels stiff

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically when your steering wheel feels stiff, it’s an indication of two different possible issues. First, that you have a power steering fluid leak and the system is low on fluid or second, that there is an issue with the electric power steering system. In both cases, having this issue inspected and properly diagnosed / repaired sooner rather than later can significantly reduce the cost of repairs. As such, it would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic from our team come to your location and complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection.