Q: ford focus lemon automatic transmission shudder

can the transmission be fixed on a 2012 ford focus. It shudders bad when taking off from a stop light. trying to see if its worth keeping.

Hi there. Unfortunately, without inspecting your Ford Focus to determine what’s causing the vehicle to have difficulty it’s not possible for us to give you a good recommendation. However, I can say that several 2010 - 2014 Ford Focus’ have major transmission issues that have resulted in several dissatisfied customers with Ford. You might want to contact a local transmission shop to have them inspect your car’s transmission and determine if it’s worth keeping or selling your vehicle.