Q: Where are the grocery hooks located and how do you use them?

asked by on December 14, 2015

Where are the grocery hooks located and how do you use them?

Ever go to the grocery store, load up your trunk, arrive home and find that your bags have spilled and your food is now all over the place? Your car has grocery hooks to help prevent this from happening. They’re plastic hooks built into the side of your trunk. To use them, just loop the handles of your grocery bags over the hook. They’ll stay in place and won’t spill.

Tip

Each grocery hook is rated for a maximum of 20 pounds. Don’t over load them.