I have a 2004 lincoln aviator and it has a park assist mo...

Q: I have a 2004 lincoln aviator and it has a park assist mode on it and i need to know how to deactivate it permanently because it k

asked by on October 28, 2017

I have a park assist mode on the Lincoln and I need to know how to deactivate it im getting ready to move and pull a van in behind it and the park assist mode locks up my brakes when there is nothing in behind it or near it

You should be able to go into the settings and set it to disable. If you cannot find the settings menu then look in the owners manual to follow the deactivate settings.