Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-du2qwdjs:173:8

Q: VDC & SLIP LIGHTS ON

I was hardwiring my radar to the Homelink rear view mirror and caused a short. That caused the guages to stop working and the SLIP, VDC, SERVICE ENGINE & TIRE PRESSURE LIGHTS to activate. I disconnected the battery found one interior fuse blown and replaced it. The guages started working, the SERVICE ENGINE & TIRE PRESSURE lights turned off. The SLIP & VDC are still on. What fuse or relay needs to be replaced to regain my traction control system? OBDII scanner codes U1000 & U1001 appear and don't go away when erased. Infiniti claims it could be low brake fluid, its filled to capacity with new fluid and isn't a brake hardware issue.

A: Hello. The ABS and traction control / VSC f...

Hello. The ABS and traction control / VSC fuses and relays would be the ones to check. There may just be one main ABS relay that powers all of the systems.

U1000 and U1001 are codes indicating that a computer communication malfunction has occurred. You mention that you caused a short an had to replace a fuse, so I would recommend checking out the ABS or traction control modules to make sure that they were not damaged by the same electrical spike that caused the fuse to blow. If they were, the modules will most likely have to be replaced. If you want to have this checked by a professional, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose these warning lights and verify what needs repair.