Q: Surging idle and almost stalling on start up .

Good day . I am having a problem diagnosing my engine issue . I have a 2000 Ford Expedition with a 5.4 ltr . My problem is when I start the truck in the morning everything seems fine for about two mins . After that the engine seems to either be starving for air or getting to much air . I have replaced my idle air control valve , my cylinder head temp sensor , my intake air sensor , gone through all vacuum hoses and Pcv lines . I have cleaned my maf sensor and changed my fuel filter . There doesn't seem to be any vacuum leaks along the intake manifold as I have listened with a stethoscope and have heard nothing . I have sprayed throttle body cleaner along all gasket seams and has not changed idle of engine . Once the temp of the vehicle is at operating level there doesn't seem to be a problem . I have also changed spark plugs to motorcraft Ford plugs . Everything I read online doesn't seem to help . Thank you in advance

A: Hello there, many different faults can caus...

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2000 Ford Expedition to have a surging idle and stalling issues. You have done great so far in your diagnosis and repairs thus far. There are a few other potential causes such as a throttle cable, fuel pump, throttle body, wiring harness fault, exhaust leak, oxygen sensors or a coil. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your rough idle and stalling and make any repairs required.