Q: Surging idle and almost stalling on start up .

Good day . I am having a problem diagnosing my engine issue . I have a 2000 Ford Expedition with a 5.4 ltr . My problem is when I start the truck in the morning everything seems fine for about two mins . After that the engine seems to either be starving for air or getting to much air . I have replaced my idle air control valve , my cylinder head temp sensor , my intake air sensor , gone through all vacuum hoses and Pcv lines . I have cleaned my maf sensor and changed my fuel filter . There doesn't seem to be any vacuum leaks along the intake manifold as I have listened with a stethoscope and have heard nothing . I have sprayed throttle body cleaner along all gasket seams and has not changed idle of engine . Once the temp of the vehicle is at operating level there doesn't seem to be a problem . I have also changed spark plugs to motorcraft Ford plugs . Everything I read online doesn't seem to help . Thank you in advance

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2000 Ford Expedition to have a surging idle and stalling issues. You have done great so far in your diagnosis and repairs thus far. There are a few other potential causes such as a throttle cable, fuel pump, throttle body, wiring harness fault, exhaust leak, oxygen sensors or a coil. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your rough idle and stalling and make any repairs required.

3. Surging idle and almost stalling on start up .