Q: Engine runs fine but no power to the wheels when the car is in drive or reverse.

After the car was on for around 90 seconds the check engine light turned on and I noticed I was no longer able to accelerate. Parked the car and let in run in neutral because I have had problems with the transimission fluid circulating on cold days. When I put the car back in drive I still did not have any power to the wheels.

The first thing to do is to have the computer and transmission scanned to get the codes stored. Depending on the codes stored the transmission may have a bad pressure control valve that is not letting it move. A full transmission pressure test and diagnosis will need to be done by a qualified transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. Engine runs fine but no power to the wheels when the car is in drive or reverse.