Q: I had about 1/4 tank of regular gas, and accidentally put super premium gas to fill up the rest, should I be worries? Will it mess

I filled up my tank with super premium gas and it still had 1/4 left of regular gas

This should not cause any issues at all with your vehicle. The premium fuel is simply a higher octane fuel which will has additional additives in it that help to prevent what is called pre-detonation, also known as pinging or knocking. Your vehicle should be just fine with this fuel in it.

3. I had about 1/4 tank of regular gas, and accidentally put super premium gas to fill up the rest, should I be worries? Will it mess