Q: My fuel pump won't kick on it's works when we jump it from the relay in the ccrm but won't kick on

Fuel pump won't kick on n we jumped it in the ccrm but won't kick on

If the pump works when you power it directly, that is when you bypass the vehicle wiring, that’s good. All you have to do then is troubleshoot the vehicle wiring (relay, fuses, and so forth). The fastest way to do that is with the wiring diagram from the factory service manual. If you do not have the wiring diagram, you can request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you quickly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My fuel pump won't kick on it's works when we jump it from the relay in the ccrm but won't kick on