Q: What does the open door Warning Light mean?

What does the open door Warning Light mean?

A: The open door Warning Light is located on t...

The open door Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer. This light will illuminate when one or more of the doors are not completely closed. Check all of the doors and the trunk, and close any that are not fully fastened. When all the doors and the trunk are properly latched, the light will turn off.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the open door Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.