Q: 2005 Chrysler 300C changed battery and alternator. Car started, ran, and then battery light came on. Shut car off and wouldn't start.

Ok i have a 2005 chrysler 300c changed battery n alternator car started ran then battery light came on shut car off n wouldnt start hooked up charger started shut off hooked tester n got C2100 low battery voltage n 2 other codes P0330 crankshaft position po334 camshaft position disconnected tester try start wouldn't hooked charger waited n finally started but battery light still on n shut car off won't start unless charger connected

A: Hi. There is a couple of things that could ...

Hi. There is a couple of things that could be wrong here. The battery or alternator that was just installed could be defective. Theses parts need to be tested for proper operation. There also could be a fuse, fusible link, or wiring for the battery or charging system that is blown or broken causing the battery light to come on.

The codes that you have will cause the car to shut down, run rough, or not start at all. The crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor should be replaced. I suggest having a certified technician from YourMechanic come diagnose the charging system and check engine codes to help you proceed with correct repairs.