Q: I notice a buring smell sometimes when I drive an a leak as well after I park my car could this be a oil leak

I notice a buring smell at times when I drive could this be buring of oil? because I notice that sometimes liquid leak from my car is left on the ground once car is park

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Yes, the odor could be due to an oil leak. Sometimes, oil will leak onto a hot engine part, such as the exhaust manifold, and you will notice a marked odor in that case. If you desire, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform an oil leak diagnostic and then let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.