Q: Q: Car stalling while driving

As I was driving my car, it stalled on me. It was out of oil, so I had the oil changed. Now, it runs, but it still stalls sometimes.

Filling the oil up was a good start, but there may be a more complex issue at hand. You could have a vacuum leak, or you may have a clogged fuel filter. Both of these can cause stalling. There are a number of possibilities for the car to stall. I suggest enlisting the assistance of a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to fully diagnose the stalling issue.

3. Q: Car stalling while driving