Q: Electrical shortage

I have an electrical shortage, which prevents my car from starting.

A: Hi. The car's computer should be able t...

Hi. The car's computer should be able to detect these shorts and should have a code stored in memory with some more information about what is going on. Typically, a ground connection somewhere has become loose or completely disconnected, reattaching the ground should restore everything to normal. A certified technician would be able to hook up a scan tool to the car and view the stored codes. The technician can also inspect for damaged electrical circuits and replace damaged components as necessary.