Q: Engine starts and dies immediately

here is the video

https://youtu.be/s4ZFveA0Mhk

It starts and dies right away. I called a mechanic from here and we tried to start it over and over again then it stared. But I figure out that when the coolant reaches around 200`F it starts smoothly. So it's still hard to start and maintain.

The mechanic said that it's anti theft system tries to cut off fuel. but it starts smoothly when it's warmed up. And security lights isn`t on. So I don't think so.

I've changed camshaft position actuator( int ext both), canister purge control solenoid, spark plugs, Camshaft Position sensor and MAP sensor, and also cleaned MAF sensor and throttle body But nothing works so far.

I thought my car doesn't have fuel filter but I heard that it does. so I think maybe replacing fuel filter will help. I`d like to ask before I made an appointment. thank you so much !

The first thing to check for is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through the air mass meter to be measured will cause the fuel/air mix to be leaner. For that or some other reason, the system is running so lean that it doesn’t run until it has gotten warm enough to not need cold start enrichment. When you first turn the key, the engine gets a little shot of fuel for starting, but as soon as that is burnt, it shuts down again. As for the fuel filter; It’s quite rare that a car’s fuel filter will be blocked enough to prevent the car from running at all, so I suggest you not spend the money on that or other parts until you can have the car properly diagnosed. Fixing a car by just replacing parts until it works again can get very expensive. You can have the car properly diagnosed at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your stalling problem and let you know what it will take to solve it.

3. Engine starts and dies immediately