Q: Changed DPF and still getting warning lights. Can't work as taxi driver, please help (Lexus 220D)

Replaced dpf but still getting warning lights and diagnosis of dpf blocked, can't work as taxi driver please help, Lexus can't see me for 2 weeks

Hello. If the trouble codes are indicating that the dpfe is blocked, then there may be an obstruction in the system, or perhaps an electrical issue. The dpfe sensor functions using vacuum and exhaust gases. If there is an obstruction in the exhaust gas passages, or the vacuum hoses that go to the sensor then that may set dpfe related trouble codes.

If the passages and vacuums are all good, then there may be a wiring issue that is causing an inaccurate reading. I would look at the dpfe sensor or valve, and the associated wiring and connector. As issues like these can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the warning light and pinpoint the needed repairs.

3. Changed DPF and still getting warning lights. Can't work as taxi driver, please help (Lexus 220D)