Q: Oil light and battery light came on. Car turned off

I have a 2001 Honda Accord 158,000 miles on it. I am a delivery driver and up until I left work the car was running smoothly Once I got to a red light my car started shaking. I continued to drive and it wasn't shaking anymore. I came to another red light and it happened again. Once I got home I parked and turned the car off. I tried to turn it on again and it would not turn on until I pushed on the gas once I took my foot off the gas the car stopped. This has never happened before. The oil light and the battery light came on once I took my foot off and the car stopped. I took the car in today to get it looked at for oil and the person said the oil was full, there's still almost half a tank of gas and as far as I know the battery is good. So I'm not sure what is going on with the car any help would be greatly appreciated

Stalling at idle could be due to a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. But, based on what you are described the issue is probably "limited" and thus fairly easy to resolve. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Oil light and battery light came on. Car turned off