Q: DVD and CD players jammed, navigation not working.

The DVD player is no longer working and has a DVD stuck inside. The CD player is also jammed and the 5 CD changer has a CD stuck inside it. Furthermore, I cannot close the screen on the CD changer because of this, which means the navigation cannot work either.

When the DVD player and the CD player on your vehicle cannot eject a disc it is because the loading/unloading motor in the unit has failed. Besides taking the unit apart to retrieve the discs there is not much that can be done besides replacement of the unit. There are companies online that offer to rebuild these units for a lesser cost than a new one. They would have to be removed and sent out for this. Most people end up replacing them with aftermarket units as it is easier and faster.

3. DVD and CD players jammed, navigation not working.