Q: on timing belt replacement, what else should be replaced?

asked by on December 25, 2016

on timing belt replacement, what else should be replaced?

Timing Belt Replacement $295.56 - $1284.62 Get a Quote

Hello. When changing the timing belt there are other parts that should also be replaced while you are in there. I would replace the timing belt, the idler pulley, the tensioner and pulley, the water pump, and the camshaft and crankshaft seals. It is also important to change the serpentine belt at the same time if it is cracked or worn. If you are looking to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace your timing belt] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/timing-belt-replacement