Q: Driver Side Inner & Outer Tie Rods and driver side strut being bent.

I have had two blowouts on the passenger side of my vehicle and have taken it in for a service. The dealer has let me know the driver side inner and outer tie rods are bent. They have also let me know the driver side strut is bent. Would this have been caused due to the tired blowouts from a pothole on the passenger side?

A: From what you’ve described, the damage was ...

From what you’ve described, the damage was most likely caused from hitting a pot hole. If the damage was from a pot hole on the right side, in some cases it’s possible for the force to transfer over and damage the left side as well. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to diagnose your car’s suspension system and confirm these suspicions.