Q: Poor idle low on stop light

Hi Mr Mechanic my 2010 Corolla in the morning is fine but after warms up my idle goes low and on stop light whants turn off can you please tell me what's the problem thanks

This may be likely related to what is called an idle air control valve/module. This unit regulates the air flow into the motor at idle or low speeds as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not functioning properly, this will cause a rough or low idle or sometimes cause the car to stall. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the rough idle firsthand and fix your low idle problem.