Q: need to find certified shop i have proof

Were in Central Phoenix is a certified shop to reset odometer I hope I have enough proof kept the original odometer have records from dealer and State of Arizona (emission test) showing miles. How much do they charge

Second question need rear drum brakes on 2005 Honda accord, drums were never cut, do they get cut once or I will need new ones ?

Thank You

Peter

Peter

I would recommend contacting your local Honda dealership. If any place would be certified to do such a thing, the dealership would likely be one of them. As for the drum brakes, the drums will be measured with a digital caliper to determine their thickness. If there is enough metal left on the drum to make a cut, you will be able to resurface the drums instead of replacing them. If too much metal has worn off of the drums, replacement of the drums will be required to ensure proper braking performcance. Consider YourMechanic for your drum brake replacement as it can be done from your home or office.