Q: Right, Rear Turn Signal Not Working but its a New Bulb

Okay, I recently replaced my rear turn signal bulbs just a couple months back. Just recently, the right rear blinker indicator has been blinking really fast. Sometimes it would blink fast and sometimes it would blink normally. Today I checked the right rear blinker and it would not work. I replaced the bulb with a brand new bulb and still it would not work. The left blinker and tail light work fine. The right tail light works fine. Its just the right, rear blinker. I don't know what it could be.

A: It only takes a small amount of corrosion t...

It only takes a small amount of corrosion to interrupt the flow of current. You probably just have a dirty light socket. If you get a small strip of 400 grit sandpaper and rub it on the contact surfaces in the bulb socket, that will probably get you working. If that doesn’t do the trick, you have to get a test light or a meter and go hunting for the interruption. If you would like to have a technician do this for you, you can contact Your Mechanic and have one come to your home or office and check out your turn signals for you.