Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-bdsyhijs:173:8

Q: Extremely Rusty bottom

I took my car in to belle tire for some repairs and I asked the mechanics if the extremely rusty bottom was an issue and they assured me it wasn't. I just wanted a second opinion though. They said that all the important parts are fine and the car won't fall apart any time soon. Are rusted bottoms anything to worry about?

A: Although the bottom of the truck being rust...

Although the bottom of the truck being rusty may not immediately be a cause for concern, over time, as you may know rust operates a lot like a cancer and will tend to spread rapidly eventually causing parts to break or become brittle and fall apart. There are a number of ways to remove rust and prevent it from coming back. Rust is a chemical reaction between iron, H2O (water) and oxygen resulting in iron oxide. You can physically remove rust by sanding and scraping it off with sand paper. Chemically removing it can be done involving phosphoric acid, however this can be dangerous as it can cause harm to human tissue if not applied properly. Encapsulating or sealing the rust can be done by preventing oxygen from getting to it any further. These typically come in the form of a filler or paint like application.