Q: Lost coolant through the exhaust

lost coolant. temp rose . car failing to start. loosing coolant after cranking

My car has an automatic transmission.car failing to start. park lights remain switcged on

If you are losing coolant out of the exhaust after you overheated the motor then you may have damaged the heads by warping them and coolant now leaks past the head gaskets. Your engine will not crank now due to coolant will cause the engine to get fluid locked in one or more cylinders. You will have to have the cylinder heads removed and checked for cracks and flatness. If the engine was run for prolonged periods with coolant in the oil may have damaged the internal bearings of the engine and will require engine overhaul or replacement.

3. Lost coolant through the exhaust