Q: What if my car shakes and it's not the tires what else can cause the shaking?

When I'm driving my car and it gets up to about 20mph it starts to shake kind of a lot, up until I hit about 60mph which it still shakes a little bit. I just bought the car new tires had them balanced and aligned, so I doubt its the tires

If the tire/wheel balancing and run-out (side to side motion) have been checked and ruled out, the fault may be suspension or driveline related. Worn inner c/v joints for example, can cause a vibration while accelerating either from a stop or at speed whenever they are under a load. Broken or worn engine and transmission mounts can also be a cause. The mounts are designed to keep driveline movement to a minimum as well as isolate the passenger compartment from vibration. If the mounts are weak or broken, the engine and transmission can be moving around more that designed and cause vibrations as well as stress on other components like wiring and hoses. Engine misfires can also cause a vibration. A certified technician can inspect the vibrations and isolate the exact cause.

3. What if my car shakes and it's not the tires what else can cause the shaking?