I blew a head gasket and then I got a bottle of blue devi...

Q: I blew a head gasket and then I got a bottle of blue devil it seems it sealed but when I start my 2003buick century it grinds

asked by on August 01, 2017

My head gasket blew so I got a bottle of blue devil and guess I was only supposed to put half well unfortunately I put the whole bottle in anyway I put stuff back together what the bottle asked but now start my car it grinds sounds like it's grinding really loud and then accelerates by itself then slows down by itself and then when I put it in gear it just dies out and I realized in the intake manifold that there was a lot of like milkshake stuff in it so I cleaned it out twice put different oil in twice and now it's like when I try to start my car it just accelerates by itself so it's down by itself without me touching the gas and then eventually die but if I go to put in gear then die instantly

Hi there. The biggest problem with ’engine seal’ liquids is that they typically create more problems than create solutions. Unfortunately, when these products are used, it’s incredibly difficult to diagnose what’s causing your issues without completing a physical inspection. It’s more than likely that the damage done by the head gasket failure inside the motor is severe and would need to be repaired by a professional machine shop or replaced.